New Lenox Station 1

261 E Maple Street

The original Station 1 was built in 1946 at 201 N. Church Street where it still stands today. In 2003 the new Station 1 had been completed and the fire district administration offices moved to its current location at 261 E. Maple Street. The original fire station 1 on Church Street was closed. Today, Station 1 houses Truck 61, Engine 61, Ambulance 61 Battalion 61, as well as other district vehicles used for maintenance and the Life Safety Division. It currently also serves as the mechanic’s garage for repairs to apparatus.

New Lenox Fire Protection District

261 E Maple St New Lenox, IL 60451

815.463.4500

Directions

NEW LENOX FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT

261 E. Maple New Lenox, IL 60451
| Phone: 815.463.4500 | Fax 815.485.3959

© 2017 New Lenox Fire District. All Rights Reserved.
Chicago Web Design by Idea Marketing Group